Saturday, December 3, 2011

And the winner is........

A random winner has been selected for the Man Cave Pick Your Present Christmas Contest!







And the winner is.....



(Are you in suspense?)




 



Angie Lofthouse!


Congratulations, Angie! Please let us know what book you'd like and the appropriate author will send it your way.  

Thank you, everyone, for taking part in the Pick Your Present Christmas Contest!


As far as the double dog dare question poll, I think Frank is officially voted the craziest dude in the cave. Go Frank!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! Thanks guys. I'm so excited. I choose Guardians of the Hidden Scepter. (I already have most of the the others. :)) My email address is angloft at gmail dot com. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I just sent you an e-mail. I hope you like my book!

    ReplyDelete